Sunday Night Live: Bethel is offering the following programs on Sunday evenings starting April 8th, 2018:
- Dinner is served from 5:00 PM – 5:40 PM in the Christ Center
The following classes are offered beginning at 5:45 PM (Movie Class begins at 4:00 PM)
- Marriage Class – Cherish
- Starting April 8th at 5:45 PM in the Library
- Cherish – The one word that changes everything for your marriage. Millions of couples getting married have pledged to “love and to cherish until death do us part.” Most of us understood and get the love part, but what does it mean to cherish our spouse? Why do we say it once at the wedding and then rarely even mention it again? In this six-session video Bible study, we will look at how cherishing our spouse can have a powerful effect on marriage. Learning to cherish each other lifts marriage above a commitment to a precious priority. Join Pastor John for this class that helps us grow in what it means to not only love our spouse, but to cherish them and to feel cherished.
- Parenting Teens Class
- 5:45 PM – 7:30 PM (Room 103 – downstairs in the Sunday School wing)
- Do you want to understand what life is like for today’s teenagers? Looking for help and support in trying to be a better parent for your adolescent? Join Pastor Dave for this class “Parenting a New Generation” on Sundays. The class began on April 8th, but new attendees are welcome. There is no cost to attend and no homework to complete! Please contact Pastor Dave [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Christian Movies
- Beginning April 8th at 4:00 PM in the Faith Forum (break at 5:15 PM for dinner in the Christ Center and then pick up movie where it left off). Plan to finish around 6:30 PM followed by post-film discussion until 7:00 PM. Popcorn will be provided.
- Movies Planned: Same Kind of Different as Me, Brother White, Finding Normal, The Shunning, and Rust
- Youth Programs
- Confirmation Class (Starts at 4:15 pm)
- B.L.O.C. Youth Night (6th – 12 grade) at 5:45 PM